Feel Your ‘Place’
Just as you have a unique soul blueprint, you also have a unique place in nature. Different places in nature reflect different parts of you, and the places you feel a strong affinity with often reflect the qualities that you possess. Feeling your place in nature allows you to ‘find your bearings’ as a soul feeling its place on earth.
When you feel your place in nature, you:
- Have a deeper, grounded sense of identity in this physical world
- Are naturally guided to places and people that are meant to assist you on your path
- Increase your power to manifest your dreams ‘on earth’
Knowing your place in nature really is a feeling. It’s a knowing in your body that ‘just is’. Nobody can tell you your place, you will find it as you continually seek to connect with the natural world and *feel* which places, animals, plants and forces, resonate with you most.
The Four Aspects of Your Nature
There are four main aspects of nature that form part of all of us:
1. Place – Where do you come from?
Land, sea, sky, desert, mountains, rainforest etc
2. Animal Kingdom – What is your animal medicine?
Insects, mammals, reptiles etc
3. Plant Kingdom – What is your plant medicine?
Trees, flowers, seeds etc
4. Forces of Nature – What is your creative/cleansing power?
Lake, river, fire, snow etc
I come from the highest mountain peak.
My animal medicine is owl, tiger and sea snake.
My plant medicine is Eucalyptus tree.
My creative power is lava and tree.
Your Force of Nature
As a soul with a human body, you have a natural way of creating and cleansing according to your physical features, bone structure, weight distribution and pattern of energy flow. The various forces of nature – such as earthquake, fire, whirlwind, lightning – are reflected in the 12 Creative Powers, known as the Creator Types.
This week you’ll find your Creator Constitution in Google Drive, a profile which is designed to give you a foundation for how and when you create most naturally. We’ll be leveraging your Creator Constitution when we come to create your soul-based business. For now, let it sink into your body and allow the truth of your nature to emerge.
For more in-depth info on the Creator Types over here.
Action Steps For This Week
No action sheets this week! Instead, absorb your Creator Constitution and…
Take some time out in nature and get a sense of ‘your place’. It will feel like a part of you; you may even feel a sensation in your body when you ‘tune in’ to each one. Here are some suggestions for this exercise:
- Go walkabout – wander slowly through nature, without a destination and watch and feel what is around you.
- Place your hand on a tree and notice what you feel
- Observe an animal, it’s unique characteristics, it’s behaviour and it’s approach to survival
- Notice how you feel in the presence of different elements – fire, wind, water, earth
Keep in mind that it can take some time to really feel your place in nature deeply and strongly. You might find that you can feel some aspects of your place now, and others may become clear down the track. The important thing is that you start to awaken your individual connection with nature in your body.
Sharing this aspect of yourself with others can help to anchor the energy within you, and of course, it helps people to connect with you with a deeper understanding of where you come from… remembering that we are all connected, just as all of nature is connected.