Welcome to the #SacredMoneySeries where I am exploring money strategies with fellow conscious business coaches. Grab a cuppa, sit back and let your own money-making juices flow!
Are you questioning how you create your livelihood?
I’ve been on quite a ride since I started Sacred Business, I’ve been exploring different business models, pricing approaches, work-life balance and marketing strategies. Why? Because I look around and see many people working in jobs just for the money, others not making enough money doing what they love, or not doing their soul’s work at all, and I can’t help but ask ‘there must be a better way?’
There are no answers yet, only lots of experimentation and challenging the status quo. And there are pockets of people leading the change in terms of how we make a living. This week’s interviewee in the Sacred Money Series is one of those leaders…
Tomar Levine is an artist-turned-coach for spiritual entrepreneurs, especially those who opening up to their calling in the second half of life. She inspires us with her curious mind and astute insights to think of new ways of creating a livelihood:
- Why the ‘double bind’ of spiritual entrepreneurs is a sign of what’s to come
- What qualities are needed to create new forms of ‘collective livelihood’
- How to co-create in the new paradigm of business that is emerging
Links referred to in this interview:
- Basic income project, the quest to provide each human being with a guaranteed minimal income (this video gives a good overview of the concept)
- A patronage site supporting creatives, Patreon (link to George Kao’s Patreon page as an expample)
- Tomar’s free Facebook group, the High-Five Club for Spiritual Entrepreneurs
We can make money with soul together…
Stay tuned for the next interview in the Sacred Money Series by signing up to the Sacred Business mailing list below.