Build Your Systems
Your systems are designed to link multiple processes together online and offline. The aim is to spend most of your time doing what you do best, ie. sharing your gifts, and allowing the rest to run automatically in the background or have your team manage the tasks they too are best at.
When your systems are automated, you:
- Save time performing manual processes
- Give your tribe some degree of control in how and when they interact with you
- Streamline you internal processes in order to outsource some tasks
Specifically, you want to automate your funnel at each stage, like this:
CHANNEL – Automating the lead generation process online so that you tribe can act on a clear call-to-action via your chosen channels.
TASTER – Using a centralised system to organise your leads’ contact details as well as the source of the lead and level of engagement.
HOOK – Allow your tribe to book into your diary to speak with you personally or sign up to an event online and then send reminders to reduce the rate of ‘no-shows’.
LOOP – Implement referral systems to automatically pay your referrers a finders fee and offer affiliate programs to have your tribe promote you.
You also want to automate your service delivery to make sure you leverage your time and streamline the experience for your clients as much as possible.
3 Keys To Building Your Systems
There are three key elements to building your systems:
- Your Software – “What information systems will you use to support your funnel?”
- Your Sequence – “How will each step in your funnel link together?”
- Your Backend – “How will you organise your administrative processes?”
Action Steps For This Week
Complete the following actions in Google Docs in preparation for your call this week:
- Your Tools
- Your Hook Method
- Your Checklist
- Your Autoresponders
Note: This week we are building your funnel, EXCEPT for your online ads. We will be creating and launching your ads next week.