Craft Your Offer
Your tribe is initially bonded by a common problem they share. You develop a solution to this problem based on a combination of your wisdom and your skills. A solid offer is a direct solution to their problem, is both tangible and emotionally appealing, and is a product of your skills and experience.
When you have a solid offer, it:
- Immediately attracts the attention of your tribe
- Appeals to both the right (emotional) and left (analytical) brains of your tribe
- Gives your tribe confidence about doing business with you
Your solution that gets your client to their Ultimate Desired Outcome will come in the form of several products. Think of them as stepping stones that lead them to their dream destination, like this:
Once you have solved their biggest problem, your tribe is bonded by shared values and a common vision – the vision and values that you build your business on. As you and they evolve, you face new challenges and create new solutions to those challenges. While you share the same vision, they may continue to use your services and you may use theirs. This is the beauty of a tribe that works together to improve their slice of the world!
3 Keys To Crafting Your Offer
There are three key elements to articulate in grounding your vision:
- Your Ultimate Desired Outcome – “What outcome do they want that you can offer them?”
- Your Milestones – “What milestones do they need to reach before they reach their ultimate desired outcome?”
- Your Skills – “What skills set can you apply to assist them?”
Highlight Your Unique Value
For a business to stand out in the crowd, it needs to state very clearly what problem it solves and how its approach is different from the rest. Your unique value is an extension of your own unique qualities and experience, especially your sacred gift.
When your business clearly states its unique value, it:
- Evokes an immediate ‘yes’ in your potential clients to continue exploring what your business has to offer
- Doesn’t have to compete with other businesses in the same field
- Saves on marketing costs due to more effective branding
Your unique value is associated with your brand. Your brand is your business name and the feelings and experiences that people associate with it. Your unique value highlights your unique approach to fulfilling your vision for a better world.
3 Keys to Highlighting Your Unique Value
To claim your tribe, you need to ‘speak’ to them on an emotional level and share the wisdom you have gained from your own life experience. There are three things that give you a solid foundation in your market:
- Your Core Business – “What type of business are you in?”
- Your ‘Competitors’ – “Who else is serving your tribe in a similar way?”
- Your Value – “What is your unique approach to serve your tribe?”
Action Steps For This Week
Complete the following actions in Google Docs in preparation for your call this week:
- Your Skills
- Your Ultimate Desired Outcome
- Your Emotional Destination
- Your Offer
- Your ‘Competitors’
- Your Unique Value
If you have any questions, you can add them to the spreadsheet as you go.