Nurture Your Leads
When your tribe reaches out to you for help, what you do next is so important. It takes courage to ask for help, especially from someone you may not know. It is your job to make them feel comfortable, like they are in the right place and they will be looked after. Ultimately, there are 2 things that they are looking for:
- That you understand and empathise with their situation; and
- That you are trustworthy and confident in your ability to help them.
Nurturing your tribe means serving their highest good to the best of your ability. Sometimes it may not be in their highest good to work with you at this time, and often it will be in their highest good to be challenged on their limiting beliefs. With practise, use your intuition to know the difference.
On the practical side…
Here are a few key things to remember when you are communicating with your leads via email, phone, text message or in-person:
- Make contact within 24 hours of them reaching out to you, ideally within the first few hours, to confirm their request and provide details on the next steps
- Be confident in the fact that you are the best person to help them because you have been where they are now
- Take a few moments before your conversation to set a clear intention and fill yourself up with love
- Be open to exploring whether or not he/she actually fits the profile of your tribe. Don’t be afraid to say ‘no, this offer isn’t for you’ if you feel he/she is not a good fit.
- Be prepared with written notes about your sacred sales process, the details of your offer and have your payment method ready to go
- Focus on why you are doing this – what is YOUR personal WHY for serving these people. Feel it in your heart.
- At the end of each conversation, take a few deep breaths and give gratitude for what you have learnt, for the abundance that is flowing to you, and for the opportunity to be of service.
Remember you are leading your tribe to their dream outcome, what an honour! You have everything you need to be of great service to your tribe. Learn from them as they learn from you. Share with an open heart, and build a relationship with them.
Action Steps For This Week
As you are monitoring your funnel and nurturing your leads, continue to complete these Week 9 exercises in Google Docs throughout the week:
- Your Monitoring
- Your Leads
If you would like my feedback to help you tweak your campaign, please complete the above spreadsheets and send me an email with your questions.