Make Your Sales Sacred
What makes sales sacred is your focus on serving your prospective client at the highest level, regardless of whether or not they choose to buy from you. You lead them to the possibility of a better life through a structured conversation or presentation, and invite them to commit to it in the form of a purchase. When you make sales sacred, you:
- Relieve the pressure of a sale for you and your prospect
- Empowers your prospect to make an intuitive choice in her highest good
- Fosters love and trust for an immediate or future sale
Sacred sales happen effortlessly when you take your potential clients on a strategic journey to experience a break-through from where he/she is now to where he/she could be. You can facilitate this transformation online, on the phone or in person.
When you having sacred sales conversations, it is wise to follow a structure that covers the following points:
- Intention – Align yourself with the qualities of love, forgiveness and gratitude and to be of service to this person’s wellbeing, whatever the outcome.
- Now – Where are they at now? Connect with their biggest problem
- Future – Where do they want to go? Connect with their ultimate desired outcome
- Gap – What’s missing to get them from where they are now to their destination? Educate them with the steps to get them from A to B
- Turning Point – Once you have answered all their questions and you have established a connection, at this point they will ask you about what you offer.
- Details – What are the details of your offer? Explain your offer in 3 sentences, including how it’s delivered, the outcome and the price.
- Agreement – What are the next steps? Explain what happens now if they buy or don’t buy.
Once you have a structure to follow, and you know what points to cover at each step, the rest is about making a heart-felt connection with your potential client, based on your understanding of her biggest problem and her desired outcome. In fact, this connection is paramount, so your sales process won’t work without it. To maintain this connection throughout, really listen to what he/she is saying, and what emotion or belief is behind his/her words. This approach allows you to develop a meaningful connection, even though you may have just met.
Align Your Beliefs
What you believe to be true about love, power and money has a significant impact on the results you achieve in your business – your ability to attract customers, make money and expand your reach. Since our beliefs are often buried in our subconscious mind and in our bodies, the initial challenge is to actually identify what your limiting beliefs are, the ones that quietly derail your progress behind the scenes.
When you uncover and align your beliefs, your business:
- Begins to open the inflow of money
- Goals feel more achievable
- Reflects more consistent results
As you continue to expose the beliefs that are limiting your growth, you return to the truth of who you are in this moment. Rather than believing things like ‘I have to create want because no-one else will’, you start be-ing, which you can affirm with ‘I am’ statements like ‘I am the creator of my money flow’. Try it, feel the difference and see how your business changes as a result.
Actions Steps For This Week
Listen to the Week 9 Audio [14:15]. The key themes for this week are Sales, Beliefs, Sovereignty and Abundance.
Complete the following action sheets in Google Drive:
- Your Questions
- Your Details
- Your Process
- Your Beliefs
Start practising your sacred sales conversation with your partner for this module.
Please honour this work by not sharing it without permission. Thank you.