Launch Your Campaign
Once your systems and your funnel are set up, launching your marketing campaign is all about targeting your ideal clients, your tribe. You begin by sharing your content, offers and advertisements via your chosen marketing channel/s, as well as through spreading the word via your personal and professional networks.
If you do this strategically and consistently, you can have a very successful campaign that delivers your tribe to your doorstep and/or your inbox. When launching a successful campaign, you:
- Create ‘buzz’ to highlight your brand and drive traffic to your offering
- Optimise your marketing budget to lower your cost per lead
- Know which advertisements are effective and ineffective and adjust them accordingly
Optional: Using Online Advertising
Targeting your tribe online is all about understanding their online behaviours. Apart from their demographics and location, you need to know what other people, places and topics they are following online – and then make sure they ‘eyeball’ your ads. The more targeted (narrow) your audience is, the more engagement you are likely to get.
The next key task is monitoring your ads based on your assessment of their performance. Low performing ads need to be paused, while high performing ads need to be boosted. To know the difference, you need to have some idea of benchmarks and which statistics to assess. If you get your targeting and your monitoring right, with an alluring taster and a seamless funnel, you will have a very successful campaign!
Nurture Your Leads
When your tribe reaches out to you for help, what you do next is so important. It takes courage to ask for help, especially from someone you may not know. It is your job to make them feel comfortable, like they are in the right place and they will be looked after. Ultimately, there are 2 things that they are looking for:
- That you understand and empathise with their situation; and
- That you are trustworthy and confident in your ability to help them.
Nurturing your tribe means serving their highest good to the best of your ability. Sometimes it may not be in their highest good to work with you at this time, and often it will be in their highest good to be challenged on their limiting beliefs. With practise, use your intuition to know the difference.
On the practical side…
Here are a few key things to remember when you are communicating with your leads via email, phone, text message or in-person:
- Make contact within 24 hours of them reaching out to you, ideally within the first few hours, to confirm their request and provide details on the next steps
- Be confident in the fact that you are the best person to help them because you have been where they are now
- Take a few moments before your conversation to set a clear intention and fill yourself up with love, forgiveness and gratitude
- Be open to exploring whether or not he/she actually fits the profile of your tribe. Don’t be afraid to say ‘no, this offer isn’t for you’ if you feel he/she is not a good fit.
- Focus on why you are doing this – what is YOUR personal WHY for serving these people. Feel it in your heart.
- At the end of each conversation, take a few deep breaths and give gratitude for what you have learnt, for the abundance that is flowing to you, and for the opportunity to be of service.
- Record notes about each conversation in Your Leads action sheet
Remember you are leading your tribe to their dream outcome, what an honour! You have everything you need to be of great service to your tribe. Learn from them as they learn from you. Share with an open heart, build a relationship with them over time, and everyone wins.
Actions Steps For This Week
Listen to the Week 7 Audio [13:07]. The key themes for this week are Campaign, Leads, Timing and Appreciation.
Optional: If you would like to use Facebook advertising for your campaign, watch the Facebook Ad Training video.
Complete the action sheets in Google Drive:
- Your Leads
- Your Launch Checklist
- Your Campaign Numbers
If you’re using online or offline advertising, also complete these action sheets:
- Your Targeting
- Your Ad Copy
- Your Ad Images
Continue communing with your Deva for guidance as you complete these actions.
Please honour this work by not sharing it without permission. Thank you.