The Sacred Business Manifesto
~ The True Nature of Business ~
Business is sacred when…
- You honour all forms of abundance, especially clean food, air, water, healthy bodies, loving relationships and money that flows.
- You build a sustainable business, with a long-term view of leaving a legacy after you are gone.
- You use your power to create positive change and stand for what you believe in.
- You take simple, strategic steps towards your vision.
- You contribute to the well-being of humanity and the natural world.
- Your business is a co-creation with your own soul, the soul of your business, the souls of your tribe, and the soul of the earth.
- You make the greatest impact with what you have – your body, your gifts, your resources and your love.
- You respect the laws of nature and synchronise your work with the natural cycles of growth.
- You see success as living your full potential, using your unique gifts in service to others.
- You understand that money flow reflects the circulation of love through giving and receiving in balance.
How A Sacred Business Functions
Rather than competing to survive, a sacred business co-creates to thrive. Here’s how:
Rather than selling from a place of ‘lack’, give generously and be open to receive in all forms for your valuable contribution.
Rather than striving to be fully ‘self-sufficient’, accept help and pool your resources with others.
Rather than focusing on ‘the money’, strive to make the world a better place by giving your gifts one person at a time.
Rather than trying to ‘get new clients’, nurture your existing relationships and allow them to generate new relationships.
Rather than ‘being busy’, balance being with doing, listen when to take action and when to take no action.
Rather than ‘making promises’ about your product or service, be honest and focus on long-term benefits to customers.
Rather than forcing ‘quick sales’, cultivate relationships to last long-term and allow sales to follow naturally in time.
Rather than following ‘proven formulas’, listen to the soul of your business and trust its unique guidance about which strategies will yield results.
Rather than thinking about ‘getting ahead’ of the rest, expand your peer network and rise together.
Rather than ‘promoting yourself’, promote others you believe in and help their businesses grow.