Craft Your Offer
Your tribe is initially bonded by a common problem they share. You develop a solution to this problem based on a combination of your wisdom and your skills. A solid offer is a direct solution to their problem, is both tangible and emotionally appealing, and is a product of your skills and experience.
When you have a solid offer, it:
- Immediately attracts the attention of your tribe
- Appeals to both the right (emotional) and left (analytical) brains of your tribe
- Gives your tribe confidence about doing business with you
Your solution that gets your client to their Ultimate Desired Outcome will come in the form of several products. Think of them as stepping stones that lead them to their dream destination, like this:
Once you have solved their biggest problem, your tribe is bonded by shared values and a common vision – the vision and values that you build your business on. As you and they evolve, you face new challenges and create new solutions to those challenges. While you share the same vision, they may continue to use your services and you may use theirs. This is the beauty of a tribe that works together to improve their slice of the world!
3 Keys To Crafting Your Offer
There are three key elements to articulate in grounding your vision:
- Your Ultimate Desired Outcome – “What outcome do they want that you can offer them?”
- Your Milestones – “What milestones do they need to reach before they reach their ultimate desired outcome?”
- Your Skills – “What skills set can you apply to assist them?”
Action Steps For This Week
Complete the following actions in Google Docs in preparation for your call this week:
- Your Skills
- Your Ultimate Desired Outcome
- Your Emotional Destination
- Your Offer
If you have any questions, you can add them to the spreadsheet as you go.