Pinpoint Your Potential
We all have natural gifts that come naturally to us. Yet, each gift is also our greatest challenge. To manifest our gift fully in this life, we have to learn to how to use it in balance. Fulfilling your potential is a life-long process of balancing what you do best with what challenges you the most.
When you master your potential, you:
- Understand the true value of your gifts in action
- Can apply your gifts to their full potential and in different situations
- Know what you are capable of achieving
Your potential is a combination of your strengths AND your weaknesses. Your weaknesses provide the key to making the most of your strengths. What you perceive as being a weakness, can actually be a strength if you know how to balance it.
Discover Your Purpose
Purpose is about knowing where you’re headed and why. Understanding your purpose in anything we do in life gives us a sense of satisfaction that we are contributing to something that will have a positive, lasting outcome. In other words, that our time and effort was worth it!
When we have purpose, we:
- Don’t waste time and resources doing things that won’t contribute to our intended outcome;
- We focus our energy on the things that will bring results; and
- We have a higher chance of achieving our desired result when we know where we’re going and why.
This week, the focus is to think long-term about your life, where you’re headed and what is your ultimate desired outcome for your life. This is your ‘big picture’ view of your life where you ask yourself ‘what do I really want my reality to look like?’ and ‘what is most important to me?’ Focus on the ‘what’, not the ‘how’. How you are going to get there is irrelevant at this stage. Just enjoy dreaming big!
Action Steps For This Week
Complete the following exercises in Google Docs in preparation for your call this week:
- Your Strengths & Weaknesses
- Your First Million
- Your Dream Destination
- Your Values