A Sacred Business Is…
~ In Tune With Nature ~
Are You Leveraging The Power Of The
Natural Cycles In Your Business?
For beginners and experts alike, this ebook enlightens you about planning your business, using the cycles of nature. You’ll discover how to:
- Demystify Natural Cycles: What they are and why they are important for business
- Know What To Focus On & When: How to tap into the natural flow of the cycles for maximum productivity and results
- Plan With Flow & Structure: How to use a natural cycle calendar to scheduling your business activities
You may not know this, but aligning your business with the natural cycles can have a significant impact on its success into the long-term. It all comes down to timing and focus…
The Cycles of Nature Have Transformed My Business
There are unlimited ways to apply the natural cycles of the planets and the moon to the way you build and run your business, but the principles remain the same. In 12 months, I have changed the way I run my business. Some of the results I have experienced are:
- Blog posts going viral
- Tripling program enrolments
- Increasing my mailing list by 10% in 3 days
And then there are the intangible benefits (the ones you can’t see, but FEEL) like:
- Higher creativity
- More downtime
- Less stress
- More confidence in knowing I have a greater framework to follow in business
How do I know that the cycles influenced these results?
Because I consciously planned it that way, using natural timing.
The traditional approach to business is heavily focused on logical planning: budget forecasts and deadlines. Having worked as a project manager for most of my career, this was normal for me. But when I left my day job, it wasn’t so straight forward. Logical planning didn’t always work out. I had to take into account my intuition and my creative flow in order to achieve the results I desired.
(At your own intuitive price)
Successful Business Is In The Timing…
You may have noticed how the full moon affects you or other people; there is a general buzz in the air, and it’s common to feel highly energised, frustrated or a little bit crazy! This is no mistake. The full moon is responsible for high tides the world over, its magnetic pull is powerful. And we, as human beings made of around 60% water, are equally affected, whether we realise the cause or not.
Do you realise what this means? It means that every person on this planet is affected by the moon’s energy. Once you truly understand the power of natural cycles you can tap into the collective energy of your market and reap the rewards…
High energy = high online activity = high sales.
But… the cycle of the moon is only ONE opportunity you can harness. If the moon has such an effect, imagine the cumulative effects of the planets within our solar system and how they influence our behaviour, depending on their proximity to Earth.
Fact is: Business Is One Continuous Cycle
As your business grows, it goes through stages of development or cycles. At different times, you focus on certain business activities that encourage growth – sometimes your business may need a high push for sales, sometimes it needs new creative content and other times it needs winding down so it can continue to grow. The natural cycles help us to tune into what our business needs as it grows…
Here’s one of my Pearls of Wisdom videos where I talk about business as a cycle:
What do you need in order to get in tune with the natural cycles?
First you need to understand the principles that govern the cycles and how they apply to business.
Second, you need the tools: you need a calendar that you can use to plan according to the cycles.
That’s why I created the Natural Cycle Calendar including detailed instructions and PDF fillable and printable calendar months for you to start using the cycles in your business for the coming 12-month cycle.
Every Sacred Business Needs A Natural Cycle Planner
In this guide book, I explore:
- Why & How Cycle Planning Benefits Business
- The Flow versus Structure Model
- Natural Cycle Basics
- Planning With The Astrological Cycles
- Planning With The Lunar Cycles
- Planning With The Menstrual Cycle
- Planning With The Seasonal Cycles
What you get:
- Full colour 12-month calendar, from March 2017 to March 2018. This calendar can be printed, or used as a PDF fillable form on your desktop.
- Full colour astrological guide to help you focus your business activities and resources for each month.
- 30+ page instructional ebook on how to plan your business activities using the lunar, astrological and menstrual cycles.
What if… You Used An Unconventional Approach To Business Planning?
Using the natural cycles in farming is a given; yet in business, it’s not so common. One is inherently connected with the Earth, the other is not. Using natural cycles in business takes practice, but the rewards can be just as fruitful as they are in farming. Here are a few things you may not know about the natural cycles:
1. The ‘natural’ year actually starts on 21 March, and runs according to the astrological cycle beginning with Aries and ending with Pisces.
2. The ‘natural’ months don’t run from the 1st to 31st, they begin around the 20th to the 20th of each month.
3. The cycles inform us about the optimal timing to focus on different business activities, including when to:
- Master our sales conversations
- Brainstorm new product ideas
- Streamline internal processes
- Nurture business relationships
4. The moon cycle is 29.5 days long and during this time it moves through the constellations of the zodiac (Aries through to Pisces).
The Sacred Business Natural Cycle Calendar outlines all of these aspects which are significantly different from the traditional Gregorian calendar that most of us live by today.
Why Natural Cycle Planning Works
There are fundamental reasons why natural cycle planning works for business. Here are the key ones:
- Universal Flow Prevails – Universal energies affect us all; there are period of high and low energy, and energy that is geared toward certain activities and results. Go with the flow and save time and money.
- Focus Yields Results – When you focus your energy on certain activities in your business, you get better results, simply by not trying to do everything at once. You also have universal energy putting the wind in your sails at the right time.
- Cycles Foster Intuition & Creativity – The more feminine aspects of business thrive on flow, so if you want to increase creativity and encourage intuitive decision making, flow is essential
- Abundance Thrives On Flow – Nature operates according to cycles, without these cycles, it would not be able to replenish and renew year after year. Abundant business is no different.
Is This You?
Natural cycle planning for business can be used effectively by anyone in solo business or organisations. It is especially useful if you:
…Want to feel more confident in timing your product launches and marketing activities
…Are not a fan of planning and question whether it can actually impact your business results
…Would love a more balanced approach to planning that engages both your logical and your creative sides
…Are looking for more ease and flow in how you operate your business, sustaining your physical energy and focus
This calendar may just be the solution you’re looking for.
Yes! You can use the calendar even if you don’t have a business. It applies to any time of work, whether you’re an employee or a non-profit worker.
What Is The Natural Cycle Business Planner Worth To You?
I have spent the last 3 years researching and experimenting with the natural cycles in my own business. It’s not something that was created overnight, a lot of consideration has gone into creating something that can be applied by anyone who learns the basics. In my heart, I know this is the right time for it to be released for others to use. I also know that it feels good to me to offer it without a fixed price…
I’m offering this to you as Pay From Your Heart, which means you choose the amount you wish to pay based on what feels good to you. PFYH is an intuitive process, where you sit in your heart for a moment, appreciate what you are receiving and ask what amount would reflect your appreciation. There is no right or wrong amount, just the amount that feels good.
Whatever amount you choose to pay, I will receive with gratitude.
Here’s to your natural cycle success!
(At your own intuitive price)